I have a great recipe to share, compliments of Dunkin’ Donuts Party! Here is their fabulous recipe to make your own Dunkin’ Donuts Iced Coffee at home.
- 3/4 Cup of your Favorite ground Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee
- 3 Cups of Cold Water, Divided
- 1/3 Cup of Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Half-and-half
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Brew coffee in a coffee maker, use 3/4 ground coffee and 1 and 1/2 cups of the water.
- Combine hot coffee, sugar and half and half in a pitcher. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Blend in 1 1/2 cups cold water. Chill until ready to serve.
- Pour over ice in tall glass. Add whipped cream if you like!