By Esti Berkowitz of primetimeparenting.com
This post is part of a sponsored campaign for P. King Duckling. I received compensation for my participation, but my review and opinions are my own.
Just in time for summer break, your kids can now enjoy P. King Duckling, which airs on Disney Junior weekdays at 8:05 AM. P.King Duckling is a friendly but slightly hapless duck. He and his two best friends, Wombat and Chumpkins, take on some adventures where they encounter many challenges. Despite the challenges they encounter, they are always finding creative (and hilarious) ways to overcome them.
This traveling trio of animals all live in a very quirky town called Hilly Hole, nestled in a valley completely cut off from civilization. Hilly Hole is also home to a wonderful collection of characters – all animals!
P. King Duckling was developed by Dr. Christine Ricci (Dora the Explorer) and
two very important lessons for young children: Overcoming Challenges and Creative Thinking. Parents will welcome this series, which inspires positive thinking, curiosity and children being true to their own individuality. P. King is a duck with a lot of dreams. P. King also has different interests and sees himself in these various roles. One day he might see himself as a scientist, an architect, a pizzeria owner or even a mountain climber! After watching the show with my son, we realized that P.King was able to see himself in these different roles because he has a lot of confidence.
How many times have I told my own son about the importance of loving who he is! This past year, my son came home from school slouched over with a sad face. No matter how much I tried to find out what was bothering him, he just wanted to stay sad. I told him he was allowed to feel bad for a few minutes, but then we were going to discuss how P. King would respond. We discussed how P. King Duckling is extremely self-confident with an unstoppable spirit! Even when facing challenges, P. King has creative ways to overcome those problems while also helping children to change the way they think about their problems and obstacles.
P. King encourages children to see setbacks in a positive light. P. King encourages children to keep dreaming, imagining and doing. Dreaming big has no limits. There is no doubt that you and your children will take away these P. King Duckling Core Values:
1. Challenge Yourself – Encouraging children to try new things, don’t give up and “Seize the Day!”
2. Express Yourself – Empowering children to think and express themselves creatively through music, dance, role play… but most importantly to have fun and be yourself.
3. Do-it-Yourself – Inspiring children to build, create and play using their imagination.
4. See for Yourself – Motivating children to journey near and far… “Next stop, the moon!”
P. King Duckling Gift Pack Give-away:
The P. King Duckling Give-away Gift Pack includes:
· Tote Bag
· Water Bottle
· Beach Ball
· Flying Disk (like a Frisbee)
Retail Value: $30 value – Giveaway Ends July 1, 2017
Remember to watch P. King Duckling on Disney Junior weekdays at 8:05 AM!
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Sneaking is the new bingeing | #MomSneak - 07/21/2017