Halloween is almost here and with it comes the spookiest time of the year. There is something about the falling leaves, and upcoming cold weather that sends a chill down the spine. From time to time my husband and I enjoy watching a movie that will scare us out of our wits. Unfortunately, most of those movies are not very ‘kid friendly’. So as a result, we have pretty much avoided watching them when the kids are around. That is until recently when we found some scary movies to stream on Netflix that are appropriate for our tween girl and teen boy. Here is a list of THE 7 BEST Scary Movies for Kids that are currently streaming on NETFLIX:
5) GREMLINS (A PERSONAL FAVE FROM MY CHILDHOOD)
7) SCOOBY-DOO (GET A LOAD OF SCRAPPY-DOO)
8) CORPSE BRIDE (I KNOW I SAID 7 BUT I JUST COULDN’T STOP)
Okay, Okay, I know I listed 10 movies when the title says 7. Look at it this way now you have 3 extra movie titles to choose from. Make sure you watch these movies fast on NETFLIX before the boogey man gets you. You’ve been warned!!!
*Disclaimer: These are all movies that I watched on Netflix and enjoyed. As of the writing of this article they are all available to stream on Netflix.
I wrote this post on behalf of Netflix as a member of Netflix #StreamTeam. The titles suggestions are mine!
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Watch P. King Duckling on Disney Junior + Giveaway - 06/26/2017