I came across this sweet idea to make a homemade scrabble board. Once I saw I instantly knew I HAD to make it. But…I had to figure out how to make it on a budget. And guess what? I did! I knew the perfect spot to put it as well, I was just overall giddy about this project!
- Sheet metal (I got mine- 24×36 at Home Depot)
- Thin wood-for the frame (I will show a pic later on to explain better. I got this at Home Depot as well. I got just the right amount to fit around all the sheet metal.)
- Wood glue or adhesive or any type of glue really
- Paint and paint brushes
- Ribbon-for hanging it
- Scrabble pieces (I bought 2 games at a thrift store, if you don’t know what I am talking about look at the pictures below)
- Magnets (I used the rolled strip kind)
- Modge Podge
- Some kind of cute paper (Printed mine off my computer)
Being apart of I Love My Kids is such a great opportunity that I am looking forward to! I will bring many new DIY craft projects for every age group and recipes of all kinds to the site!
Latest posts by Mackenzie (see all)
- Last minute Christmas gift for your neighbors! DIY Martinelli’s glitter bottle with FREE PRINTABLE! - 12/16/2014
- FREE Christmas Printables! Christmas Countdown Santa Beard & Christmas Bucket List(Blank and Worded) - 11/24/2014
- Make traveling fun for your child and keep them entertained with the Snack and Play from Star Kids - 11/03/2014