The tent also has mesh netting on bottom layer of the PeaPod. So if you choose to zip up the fabric part you’re child can still have air flowing through the tent so it’s breathable for your child.
The first image I showed was of the small bag it fit in. You’re probably wondering how on earth do you fold it? I have step by step instructions for the way I folded it.
1. Lay your PeaPod travel bed flat on the ground.
2. Grab both sides of the PeaPod so it is in an oval type shape.
3. Fold it in half.
4. Flip it to the side.
5. Push one side down.
6. This is where it gets tricky, but it’s easy because it bends the way you want it to fold. Take the other side and fold it over the fold you did for #5.
7. Hold it and use the black strap to wrap around your now tiny round PeaPod.
My daughter loves trying to zip it herself. She really does love her PeaPod Travel bed and begs me to take it out to watch a movie in it at least once a week. We love our PeaPod Plus travel bed from KidCo!
If you want to purchase the PeaPod Plus you can do so through Amazon. Or you can go to their website and it will show where they sell their products.
KidCo has offered to give away one FREE PeaPod Plus to a lucky person. Giveaway ends August 6th, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. Open to US only.
I have received the KidCo PeaPod Plus Travel Bed for free in exchange for an honest and true review of their product, all opinion are mine.
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Sneaking is the new bingeing | #MomSneak - 07/21/2017