I always think of Rice Krispies and No Bake Cookies are the two treats that kids can start cooking and baking because they are so simple and easy.
I will admit though.
Sometimes I can never make the Rice Krispies right. A lot of times they get so hard you can barely cut them!!
Actually I did make them once for a party and I didn’t notice until we were going home that the Rice Krispies were so hard! I was completely embarresed and threw the rest of the “Hard Treats” away!
This recipe for Rice Krispies is a NO FAIL! Like even more no fail than regular Rice Krispies. (How is that even possible?…if you’re not me at least1)
So this super special secret ingredient in this Rice Krispie ingredient is...Marshmallow Creme!
All you need is 3 simple ingredient to this recipe, 8 cups of Rice Crispies, Marshmallow Creme (13 oz.), and 4 TBS of butter.
Recipe for Rice Krispies with Marshmallow Creme:
-8 cups of Rice Krispies (When I make them again I will probably only do 7 cups for more Marshmallowy-ness)
-13 oz. of Marshmallow Creme
-4 TBS butterDirections:
1. Melt your butter in a saucepan on med-hi heat.
2. Once the butter is melted add in the whole tub of marshmallow creme. Stir constantly, until smooth. It will be lumpy at first but after a few minutes it’ll be smooth. Leave it on the heat for 30 seconds to a minute once it’s smooth.
3. Take it off the heat and add Rice Krispies 2 cups at a time.
4. Get a cake pan and spray with cooking spray. Press down warm Rice Krispies.
You’re done. Just like regular Krisipes but with a newer and more delicious marshmallow taste!!
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Sneaking is the new bingeing | #MomSneak - 07/21/2017