If you have a baby or are expecting a child I recommend getting a car seat cover for their car seat.
Car seat covers are a great way to keep the sun from getting into babies eyes, as well as it keeps them safe from the wind, dust, and crazy people who always want to touch your newborn. I think having the cover down on a car seat means that the baby is quietly sleeping and you shouldn’t disturb them. 🙂
Car seat covers can be pretty expensive. I have a website that I have used a car seat cover for both my daughter and I just bought one for my baby boy that is due in a month.
I have a promo code for a FREE Carseat Canopy, you just have to pay the shipping cost. ($12.95) I am sure you have all heard of and/or seen the carseat covers from this website. But they just got a lot more new designs this year and I am loving all of them!
To get FREE car seat cover:
1. Go to Carseat Canopy’s website and choose the design that you like best.
2. Once you choose your cover, do steps 1, 2, and 3 and it will automatically put it into your shopping cart.
3. Put in the code “babytips” (no parenthesis) and it will automatically take off $50 dollars. The canopy costs $49.95, and the total should be just the shipping cost $12.95.
That’s how you get your free cover.
***NOTE!: A lot of the newer car seat covers are on back order until the end of April, because of popular demand. They won’t ship until then so if you’re having a baby in May or later I would still order it now to get it in time.
If you want you can choose the whole caboodle which includes:
-Car seat canopy cover
-Minky cover to go over the car seat pad
-Minky head rest pillow
-Matching lap blanket
-Matching replacement umbrella shade
I suggest the whole caboodle it is only $30 more and totally worth it. I think.
Here are a few designs I love that I wanted to share.
They have this new cute one for a girl that I just love!
It’s just as cheap to buy one of these covers as it would be to make one. So if you like the designs, I think it’s totally worth it. So you don’t have to worry about making a cover yourself.
Hope you enjoy this post and you can get a free canopy that you will love. I love mine and will get a new one with each baby since it’s so cheap!! 🙂
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Sneaking is the new bingeing | #MomSneak - 07/21/2017