Here are 10 fun date ideas if you are tired of the normal dinner and a movie routine! We live in a pretty small town and that is pretty much all we can do unless we are creative. We’ve come up with some pretty fun ones so if you are looking for fun date ideas you’ve come to the right place!
Fun date ideas:
- Super hero date: dress up as super heroes and hit the town. You can help people in need or pick up litter to help the community! This would be really fun as a group date!
- Progressive dinner-have appetizers, dinner, and dessert at 3 different places!
- Thrift Store Date-this can be done 2 different ways. Option 1 is to each have $5 and see who can get the best bang for their buck on impressive item(s). Option 2 is each person has $5 to find the perfect gift for the other person. We have done this before and I’ve been blown away by my spouses thoughtfulness!
- 20 answers game- make a list of 20 questions for each person. Pass the questions off to your date and they try to answer how you would answer. Example questions to ask: favorite color, favorite treat, least favorite subject when you were in elementary, etc. You can see how well you know each other or get to know each other when you review the 20 answers!
- Wedding Dress Date- If you’re married dust off that wedding dress and have him bust out a white shirt and tie and go to dinner appearing as a newly wed couple! Enjoy every minute of the stares and congratulations you will receive. Wedding dress doesn’t fit anymore? No worries, leave it unzipped in the back and wear a cardigan with it! No one will ever know!
5 more fun date ideas:
- Have a coloring contest- you can print out 2 copies of a basic color page or a very detailed one and see how they each turn out!
- Make a movie trailer- with smartphones all over the place head out to the local park and make up a fake movie trailer. It can a horror movie or a comedy or anything you can think up!
- Have a penny date- Grab a penny. Have your date choose a number between 20 & 30. Flip the penny every time you come to an intersection. If you get heads turn right. If you get tails turn left….until you have gone through the “chosen” number. Stop where you are and make a date there! You can bring a board game with or maybe you will end up near something fun to do. This is a total chance date and so much fun!
- Boat date-No babysitter, no problem! Try the boat date! Each person gets 25 minutes to design a boat out of anything they can find within the house. Then take them to the tub and see how they fare in the water. End the date with baking a treat together.
- Skittles bowling- grab a bag of skittles and go bowling. Before your turn, close your eyes and pull out a skittle. The color skittle you get determines how you will bowl that turn. Example-Red=bowl with your non dominant hand, Green-bowl between your legs, Orange=spin 3 times before bowling, etc.
These are 10 fun date ideas worth trying out! If you give them a try, let me know in the comments below!