December is ALMOST here! Once December hits, it’s a crazy busy time of the year. Christmas shopping, being with family and freinds, and (the best part I think) decorating your home to get into the Christmas spirit! I love setting my home up to be beautiful with all my Christmas decorations. If you’ve seen my previous posts of free printables, you’ll know that this year I have become an extreme go-getter with printable’s. And even better I love giving them away for FREE! I love to decorate and make my own cute things and share with others. Especially during this giving season. (I have an Etsy shop HERE if you want to check it out!) I’ve got some awesome printable’s for this Christmas season. They are:
-2 different Christmas countdown printable’s- so you and your kids can have a great time counting down the days until Christmas.
-1 adorably cute Christmas tree made from words. (This one if my favorite!)
You can print all of these at home on card stock paper or regular paper. If you’re feeling really crazy you can get it (or them if you want more than one printable 😉 ) printed at a print shop like Walmart or Costco. These are meant to be 8×10 printables. You can print them smaller if you wish, but I’m not quite sure how they’d turn out. If you do print them bigger they will not turn out and be blurry. Please download the PDF file, not the picture if you click on the pictures and save them, they will be blurry.
How to print and use the Christmas countdowns:
1. When you receive BOTH Christmas countdowns download it will sideways. The reason it will be sideways is so you can print it full page when you print it at home. It’s meant to go sideways in the frame.
2. You will print it and it will cover the full page mostly. There will be blank white sides on the printable once it’s printed. Just cut those off and it will fit in an 8×10 frame perfectly.
3. Once printed and cut and in frame you can take a dry erase marker and write how ever many days are until Christmas. It’s easy and you can keep it for the years to come!
Here is what mine looks like on my wall! I put it above our stockings. Click on the link below to this to get this printable!
Here is the other countdown one. Click on link below to get this Red candy cane and chalkboard Christmas countdown printable!
Lastly my most favorite of all!! The Christmas tree printable! Cute right? Click link below to get his Christmas Tree printable!
I love all the printables I made this year and hope you do too! Enjoy! The countdown until Christmas officially starts tomorrow, December 1st! Now get to printing your printable or printables before time runs out.
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Sneaking is the new bingeing | #MomSneak - 07/21/2017