Need an excuse to play with your food? Here’s a healthy, fun snack idea to keep your little ones both entertained and full. Check out this cute idea that is perfect for fun after-school snack time, play dates, or parties!
Whooo’s hungry owl crackers:
- Complete with raisins for eyes and almonds for wings, this snack is a savory treat for celebrating the beginning of fall and the upcoming “spooky” season.
Mini round crackers
1. Spread a layer of plain cream cheese on a round cracker, using the tip of the spreader to make small indents for feathers.
2. Press on a pair of mini round cracker eyes (we pulled apart a Ritz Bits sandwich and used a half for each eye) and attach raisin pupils with a dab of cream cheese.
3. Finish by pressing on an almond beak and almond-slice feathers.
Craving more Owl recipes? Check our recent post Cute and Easy Homemade Owl Cupcakes
Thanks to Family Fun Magazine for sharing the Owl Cracker recipe. Visit Family Fun Magazine for more healthy, fun snack ideas
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Watch P. King Duckling on Disney Junior + Giveaway - 06/26/2017