Oh boy, do I have a special treat for you, and especially all the dad’s out there! Father’s Day is just around the corner and I decided that I needed to do something creative for my sweet husband for Father’s Day. So I thought about it, and it involved a 6 pack of Soda, and some sweet homemade printables. I couldn’t wait to get to work and make these printable tags. I loved them so much, I thought I would share my printables with you!
This is a GREAT Father’s Day gift and it’s totally last minute as well! I hope you enjoy these, I know your hubby will.
HERE ARE THE FREE PRINTABLES!! I gave you guys 2 options, aren’t I nice?!
Option 1-Father’s day printable (Blue and green)
Option 2 Father’s Day Printable (Orange and Blue)
Instructions for the printables:
- All you need to do is find the printable you like best (out of the two) and print the 2 pages.
- Then cut out the bow ties and labels and tape or glue them onto the 6 pack of soda and bottles.
- I gave you two pages, so you can do both sides of the bottle holder.
So now that you have your free printable go to the store and buy bottled soda for a special Father out there! Happy Father’s Day to all you great dad’s out there! Enjoy! 🙂
(NOTE: These printables are for 6 packs of SODA. Please respect my request and only use these printables with bottled soda or juice. Thank-you!)
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Sneaking is the new bingeing | #MomSneak - 07/21/2017