I decided put this in, instead of milk. It succeeded and it took french toast off the chopping block. If it is made this way at least.
Are you ready to hear the best part of this recipe? It doesn’t even need syrup! I did use syrup on some because I ran out of my sugary mixture that I put on the french toast. But if you have the sugar mixture you won’t need very much syrup or none at all! I like to bake my french toast instead of putting it on a griddle. I think it tastes better baked. 🙂
So would you like to know how to make it? Okay I will give you my secret recipe. I am pretty proud of myself because I thought of this on my own. I did get an idea from one recipe but mixed some ingredients up in it. I hope your ready to get sugared out. It’s worth it, trust me! 😀
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix your eggs and creamer in a cake pan. (That’s all you need because of the sweetness of the cream! Isn’t that awesome!?)
- Melt your 1/2 cup butter in a medium skillet. Add your brown sugar and honey. Once it starts bubbling, take off burner and pour onto a plate. Take your bread and coat both sides in the brown sugar mixture.
- Melt your 1 tbs of butter in a skillet and let the bread brown just a bit on both sides. (The reason I poured the brown sugar mixture onto a plate is because if you brown your bread in the brown sugar mixture on the skillet it will use all the sugar mixture on just one piece of bread.)
- Once your bread is browned, dip it in your egg and cream mixture then put on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Latest posts by Irina (see all)
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Sneaking is the new bingeing | #MomSneak - 07/21/2017