Craving some comfort food? Try this protein packed, iron-rich dish that is very satisfying
I recently searched my supermarket for a tasty onion dip. So I found this Recipe Secrets by Lipton (Recipe soup and dip mix). When my husband made a dip with this mix it was very good and all my guests at the party loved this home made dip.
On the back of the package I found not only the recipe for an Onion dip, but as well for Slow Cooker Pot Roast, Onion roasted potatoes and Souperior Meat Loaf. I did the meatloaf. It was super quick to do and came out delicious. Both of my kids loved it so much and they asked for more! YUM! Although they are never big meat lovers.
Here’s the recipe and ingredients: Try it for yourself & enjoy!
1 envelope of Lipton Recipe secrets onion soup mix (as pictured above)
2 lbs. ground beef ( buy 92 or 96% lean meat for much healthier option)
3/4 cup of plain dry breadcrumbs
3/4 cup of water
1/3 cup of ketchup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
2. Shape into loaf in 13×9 – inch baking or roasting pan.
3. Bake uncovered for 1 hour or until done. Let stand for 10 minutes
Makes 8 servings. Preparation time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 1 hour.
- 5-Winter Themed Bone Chilling Survival Movies on Netflix - 12/29/2017
- 7 Best Scary Movies for Kids that are Streaming on NETFLIX - 10/13/2017
- Watch P. King Duckling on Disney Junior + Giveaway - 06/26/2017
Anna M says
I’ve always been curious to use the recipe on the box… I’ll definitely try it the next time I make meatloaf!
Cathy B says
Thanks for posting this! I went to make my onion soup mix meatloaf and this recipe wasnt on my onion soup box!
I use 1 lb venison and 1 lb ground beef. Super yummy!