Can you believe it is April already? I can’t but despite that life is moving forward and I need to prepare for that. One of the days I have been prepping for are gathering gift ideas for Easter, which by the way is only a couple of weeks away. This year I wanted to steer away from the typical Easter gifts, candy. So this year all of the gift ideas I came across are toys
- 3Doodler Start Printing Pen– (ages 8+) This pen is so much fun! It is a 3D printing pen. The pen kind of reminds me of a glue gun with how it works because you put a stick in one end which then gets melted and pushed out the other end. It did take me a few times of using it to get the hang of it but once I did I could not stop!
- Make Your Own Eyeglasses Activity Set– (Ages 6+) This set was a lot of fun. It comes with design recommendations plus pages that allow you to follow an outline of those recommendations. Then of course your child could also free hand it to make their very own fun glasses.
- Electronic Aqua Diver– (Ages 5+) The Aqua Diver is no ordinary diving toy. It has a timer that starts as soon as it hits the water. This way you can make a fun game out of your diving and see who can get the squid the fastest!
- Free Wheelin’ Rider Convertible Balance Bike– (Ages 1, up to 80 lbs) This balance bike is a lot of fun and different from others I have seen or had my kids try. It is different because it can have three wheels to two so that it can be started with younger children. It is very easy to assemble and dissemble for when the time comes to switch the wheels.
- My Fairy Garden Tree Hollow–(Ages 4+) This is a great gift for a child who loves fairies and the outdoors. It is a cute and fun way to grow your own plants while also lighting up your child’s imagination as they think of all the fun fairies will have in their new home that they helped create.
- My Fairy Garden Jasmine– Another fairy that your child can add to their fairy garden. She is a very cute fairy with big purple wings and her very own butterfly.
- Orangutwang–(Ages 4+) We love games in our house and this game was not a disappointment and it was one that we could all play, well minus our one year old. The point of this game is to try and hang as many of the objects (bananas, bats, melons, lizards and pineapples) on the Orangutan without the vine “snapping”. It is a really easy game to play while also having the fun factor of not knowing when the Orangutan will spring up throwing all the objects.
- Automoblox Mini Pack 3-Pack Mini Series– (Ages 4+) My son has played with these in the past and loved them then and still love them now. He especially loves that his new ones are rescue vehicles. Each of these cars can be pulled apart. The wheels come off, the window pulls off and the body of the cars pull apart into at least three parts each as well. This toy is great for the child who love taking things apart and putting them back together.
- Yoohoo– All of the Yoohoo friends have adorable giant eyes. The Yoohoo friend that we got is the pink and white bunny shown above. She is so soft and her big glittery eyes are the cutest!
- Baa Baa Lamb– These are the pink and purple lambs above. Along with being small and cute they also have a noise maker inside that when it is squeezed it makes a baaing sound just like a real lamb.
- Rolly Pet Lyssa– This is the lamb is on the far right in the front in the above picture. It is like a little cuddly ball. Also by the way every single one of these stuffed animals are the softest.
- Chunky Bunny– I bet you could guess which one this one is. If not it is the far right in the back. It sure takes it’s name seriously, such a cute chunky bunny.
- Spring Promo Bunny– This stuffed animal is the white bunny on the far left above. This is one of the softest stuffed animals I have ever felt and it is such a classic bunny stuffed animal.
- Milk Chocolate Bunny– This bunny is one of my favorites. It is the brown stuffed bunny above. Those eyes are adorable and I think it is the closest a stuffed animals could get to looking like a chocolate bunny while also being super snugly soft.
- Peek a Boo Duck– This is a fun stuffed animal that can play a fun game with your child. It is the yellow stuffed animals above. It has magnets in it’s hands and eyes so the hands can cover the eyes and play peekaboo.
- Lil’ Benny Chicken– I saved this stuffed animal to talk about last because it is my very favorite. It is the stuffed animal above that looks like a bear wearing a chicken costume. I mean how stinking adorable? On their website they don’t just have Lil’ Benny dressed up as a chicken but other animals as well and they are all the cutest!
- MagStix Wheel Set– (Ages 3+) This toy is one of my son’s new favorite toys. It is great because the pieces are big enough so that I don’t have to be worried about any of them being swallowed. Each of the pieces are magnetic and can be stuck to one another in so many various ways so their imaginations have so much room to play. Another great thing about this product is that it comes with a fabric bag, kind of like an athletic tie bag, to store the pieces in.
- Stack by Numbers Fast Food– (Ages 5+) This product is the one on the left shown above. It reminds me a lot of legos but all the pieces that come with it are like single legos. Then it also reminds me of color by number but instead is build by number. It is such a fun and new way of playing with building blocks.
- Lock and Learn Farm– (Ages 2+) I love how the products from Brick Mates are so diverse and that they have something for both my oldest child, who is 6, and my youngest, who is almost 2. This product is shown above to the right and is a fun shape finding puzzle. You take the pieces off and then fit them back to it’s shape and it “locks” into place.
- Nursery Friends– This is the three rabbits shown in the picture above. Along with the three adorable critters that come in this package you also get the accessories which is a pink purse, sun hat and a water bottle.
- Baby Shopping Series– In the picture above this product is the critter on the far left. This product comes as a surprise bag so you know what series you are getting your critter from but you won’t know which critter it will be until you open the bag. We ended up getting this cute critter along with the car shopping cart.
- Baby Band Series– This is another blind bag but a different series, any of the critters you may get all come with an instrument. The one we ended up getting was the white critter shown above to the right of the shopping series critter. Ours came with an adorable little violin that it can hold along with a bow.
- Baby Ferris Wheel– In the picture above this is shown right in the middle. It is an adorable little Ferris wheel that comes with one critter but fits up to three critters. It comes in the box in pieces but it very easy to assemble and it turns like a real Ferris wheel. Calico Critters will always be one of my favorite brands because their products always very cute and great quality.
- Cool Maker Shower Melts Activity Set– All of these four products are fun ones for those creative children in your life. These shower melts are so easy to make and are a great item to make for a fun pamper.
- Cool Maker Glitter Manicure Kit– Another pampering item this time for bringing some sparkle to your life. My daughter loves doing her nails with me and so when she saw that we got this she was so excited to try it out!
- Cool Maker Gem Soaps Activity Kit– This was one that I wasn’t so sure if my daughter would like since she usually isn’t one that gets too excited about soap. But I ended up being wrong. She couldn’t wait to make her gem soap and they ended up turning up really cute and it gets my kids excited to wash their hands.
- Cool Maker Fashion Patches Activity Kit– This was the first of the kits that my daughter wanted to do. She ended up making a unicorn patch and it was adorable. She put it on her backpack but it did not stick very well so I would recommend sticking the patches to a flat surface instead.
- Kinetic Sand Sandcastle Set– (Ages 3+) Kinetic Sand is always a fun product to play with and is one of my kid’s favorite things to play with. I especially love this sandcastle set because it helps contain the mess, as long as I supervise and make sure my kids keep the sand in the bin of course. If you have never played with Kinetic Sand before I highly recommend it, it is so much fun because it is both mold-able and soft! It is a favorite in our house.
- Ultimate Rescue Construction Chase– (Ages 3+) This is a great option for a child who is a fan of Paw Patrol. The pack on Chase’s back opens up for added fun. This is definitely a super simple toy but any Paw Patrol fan could easily think of lots of creative stories to play with.
- Bunwee Hat 2 Pack– This mystery pack is showed to the left in the above picture. It comes with two purple eggs and two bunny hats for the Hatchimals. First of all if you have not seen these mini Hatchimal eggs before you are missing out, they are a lot of fun to hatch open and the Hatchimals that come in them are always adorable. This pack includes the hats which is a fun bonus.
- 6 Pack Shell Carrying Case– This is the next item shown above. This pack is fun because it comes with an adorable shell carrying case, five glitter stickers and the six mystery eggs. One other special characteristic about the Hatchimals inside is that they change color in water! How fun is that?
- Mermal Magic 4 Pack– This is shown above as the four eggs and one shown Hatchimal, which is the bonus in this pack. Just like the previous pack these Hatchimals also change color in water. These are also all Hatchimals that are from the sea.
- Spring Basket– This is the last one is the basket on the far right in the above picture. It comes with four mystery egg Hatchimals and two out of egg Hatchimals. The Hatchimals found in this cute basket, which is a perfect item for carrying around your Hatchimals, all come in pastel colors and glitter wings.
- How to Train Your Dragon Mystery Dragons– This product is another fun mystery package product but this time for those who like dragons. In this product you get one dragon that is shown and one mystery dragon that is hidden in a mystery box. All the dragons are characters from the movie and show “How to Train Your Dragon”. My kids are not into this show but my son especially loved this product and his new dragons.
- Baby Toothless Plush Dragon in Egg– Another “How to Train your Dragon” product but another one that my non “How to Train your Dragon” son loved. It had the essence of a mystery toy product since it comes as a closed egg. You open it up and find a baby toothless inside, which by the way is adorable. This is a great product for Easter!
- Twisty Petz– (Ages 4+) This is a fun little toy with a twist (hehe see what I did there?). This toy can be twisted into a cute little pet or it can be untwisted and made into a cute bracelet. Once I untwisted it I thought it would be hard to get it back to being a pet but after looking over the instructions for a couple seconds I could put it back together no problem. Such a cute idea for a toy.
- Cotton Candy Cuties– This is a mystery product with an added bit of fun. Inside of these cute cotton candy packaging is some scented fluffy slime. Then inside of the fluffy slime is a surprise squishy. The squishies we got in our cotton candy cuties were adorable and very soft and squishy. The fluffy slime was pretty messy and sticky but was fun to play with for at least a little bit.
- 5 Surprise– Not pictured but a product that my kids and I love. The 5 Surprise is a ball that has 5 surprises hidden inside. In their newest surprise ball they have cute mini products such as mini shampoo bottles or mini food items of brands that most people know of like Airheads! These items would be perfect for doll accessories and they are so cute. I mean anything that is smaller than it’s original size is always adorable!
- Color Wonder Mess Free Stow & Go Travel Kit– (Ages 3+) Color Wonder is the bomb! It has all the fun of markers and no mess all in one so the kids and mom are all happy. The color wonder markers, just in case you don’t know, are markers that only work on the special color wonder paper. This makes it so if your child “accidentally”, or on purpose like my children, colors on a piece of furniture or the wall you don’t have to worry. This stow and go kit is awesome because it makes it easy to bring along in the car or out running errands. It is very convenient!
- Color Wonder Mess Free On the Go, Paw Patrol– (Ages 3+) This is another Color Wonder product so another product that is mess free, my favorite kinds. This though is just a bunch of Paw Patrol Color Wonder papers and a few Color Wonder markers. It comes in a cardboard envelope that can be opened and closed so can be reused. For me though I think that this is a great pairing with the Stow & Go because they fit perfectly inside and it a lot more durable than the envelope. My kids are loving having so many Paw Patrol pictures to color.
- Silly Putty Pastel Bigg Egg, Surprise Color– (Ages 4+) If you have never played with putty before than you are missing out. It is pretty much like a tougher and stretchier playdoh. This specific putty is a new product through Crayola. It is a good sized egg so you get a good amount of putty and it comes in a fun pastel color which is perfect for Easter!
- Cuteitos Mystery Stuffed Animals Collectible Plush– (ages 3+) We are big fans of the mystery items here in our house and this one did not disappointed at all and is one of my favorites that we have ever gotten. The way that it is packaged you cannot see what stuffed animal you will be getting. Then you open it and it is wrapped in a fabric tortilla, so cute! Then you unwrap it to find out which of the 12 cuteitos you got. I just cannot believe how cute our cuteito turned out to be!
- Little Lucky Lunchbox Surprise– (Ages 4+) The best part about this product is the cute lunchbox the mystery items come in. Each lunchbox comes with three surprises inside. The surprises we ended up with was an adorable little duck, a pig in a blanket and a fizz drink. Our favorite part really is the lunchbox and the adorable surprises inside are just the cherry on top!
- Zooballoos Figures– (Ages 4+) Another fun mystery surprise toy. Each of the toys that comes in the Zooballoos is a squishy that looks like a balloon animal. It also comes with a tiny balloon that when you hit it it inflates and confetti pops, unfortunately my kids ruined this part of the toy which was disappointing (don’t let your kids try and open anything with scissors until you examine it first). We ended up with a rare Zooballoo, a metallic blue teddy bear. Looking through the rest of the Zooballoos that are left to collect I cannot wait for my kids to add some more to their collection.
- Wear’ems– (Ages 4+) It has been so fun seeing all of these fun mystery products and all the fun they each bring. These Wear’ems are another fun mystery item and I was very surprised with how soft and squishy both of the Wear’ems were. They did pick up dust and lint really easily but besides that this is such a fun product especially because it is one that kids can both play with and wear.
- Juicy Fruits Scented 6 Pack Dot Markers– I was not sure about these dot markers. I knew they were something that my kids used sometimes in school but I didn’t really know how they could be used at home. Then we got dot markers and they are a lot of fun and can be used in many ways. It was even more fun to get these scented markers because scented markers are always more fun!
- Mini Island Bright 6 Pack Dot Markers– These markers are bright colors and they also have a thinner tip so the dots they make are smaller than the dots a regular dot marker makes.
- Brilliant 6 Pack Dot Markers– These markers are more vibrant colors.
- Rainbow 6 Pack Dot Markers– These markers come in rainbow colors, each color is just one color but each color is a part of the rainbow.
- Tale of the Mermaids– This is a coloring book full of fun pictures having to do with mermaids and the sea. This book is really great for dot markers, which I didn’t even realize dot markers could be used for coloring books, because the images are big enough that you can do the dots inside without going out of the lines.
- Mighty Trucks– This is another fun coloring book but the coloring pages have pictures of trucks on them.
- Play and Learn– This activity book is a learning book for numbers and letters. On most of the pages there is a number or a letter made of circles so your child can fill in the circles with the dot markers to make the number or letter. Such a fun way to learn!
Elly Lu Organics
- Tug the Tiger– These stuffed animals are perfect for cuddly. The tiger in particular is great for any child who loves cats. When we got the stuffed animals I was expecting them to be small but to my delighted surprise it was actually fairly large and almost snuggles right back with my son! He is loving his new tiger stuffed animal.
- Rainbow the Unicorn– Both of these stuffed animals are made from recycled materials and are organic! The Unicorn is just as snuggly and squishy as the tiger and has been one of my daughter’s new favorite stuffed animals to snuggle at night. We are loving our new Elly Lu friends!
- Gazillion Bubbles Mini Hurricane– The mini hurricane is a handheld bubble machine which is fun because then you can run around while making continuous bubbles! The Gazillion Bubbles are great quality bubbles and that small bottle lasts plenty of time!
- Gazillion Bubbles Turbo Bubbles– This is another handheld bubble machine but instead of being automatic like the Mini Hurricane you have to wind a handle in order for the bubbles to blow out. This gives a fun element to bubbles because you can still run around while using the bubble machine but you are more in control with how many bubbles are made and how fast they are made.
- Wonder Chimp Collectibles– These small collectibles are shown in the picture above in front of the stuffed animals. They are roller coaster cars, if you have not seen the trailer for the Wonder Park movie go check it out now, and the front of it flips up and that is where a little figure is hidden. They are adorable little chimps dressed up in different ways. The chimps also fit perfectly in the seat of the roller coaster car.
- Wonder Park Wonder Chimp Flower– This is the stuffed animals shown above on the left. There are four of these stuffed animals available to be purchased. How cute this stuffed animal is makes me so excited to eventually take my kids to go see the Wonder Park movie!
- Wonder Park Wonder Chimp Bee– This is the stuffed animal to the right in the above picture. Another fun thing about these stuffed animals is that they are scented. they smell AMAZING!
- Charades for Kids– (Ages 3+) This is a fun game. It has cards with a few different options of things you can act out. There is a die you can roll to help pick an option for you but the way that my family has been playing is that my kids always pick the first option because the first option is accompanied with a picture so they don’t have to read anything and no one has to whisper the word to them.
- Jumping Jack– (Ages 4+) This is a game we have played before and one that we love and has a lot of excitement and fun. You take turns picking carrots until one person’s carrot trigger’s the bunny, Jack, to jump up into the air. Then the person who catches Jack wins. It is so fun choosing the carrots and anticipating when Jack will jump, it is always a surprise no matter how many times you play.
- Silly Safari– (Ages 6+) This is a cute little game and is one that would be easy to play anywhere. It is a finding game where you have an example card that shows all of the possible animals then there are the playing cards that you place in the middle of the players and the first person who can tell which of the animals is missing from that card wins. It is a fast paced game that is also an easy game to stop when needed.
- Mr. Bucket– (Ages 3+) This game is so silly, even if my one year old is scared of it. The bucket holds different colored balls. When you turn the bucket on and place it on the ground it starts to move around and “spits” out the balls. Each child that plays has a shovel that matches one of the colors of the balls and they need to collect their balls and place them back into the bucket. This is such a fun game and one that is sure to help burn some energy.
- Grumblies Miniacs– (Ages 3+) There are these fun toys called Grumblies. We have never had any experience with them but Skyrocket did recently come out with a mini version of them which are these. They are mystery toys, can you tell we love mystery toys? Then you get one of these silly little guys.
- Pomsies Poos– This item is shown in the picture above on the right. It is a mini version of the Pomsies but without any of the electronic components. You can still wrap it’s tail around things and it has a clip so you can also clip it on things like purses or backpacks.
- Pomsies Zoey Dragon– Pomsies are an interactive toy, kind of like furbies, Their eyes change color based on their mood and what they need from you and they make lot’s of different cute noises. Their tail is super bendable and can be twisted around your arm or other items. Zoey is a super cute dragon but she is not the only Pomsie, there are so many cute ones to choose from.
- Hairdorables Pets Set – (Ages 3+) Another mystery toy, one aimed more towards girls but of course boys would love it too, I know my son was excited to open ours and see what was inside. inside each Hairdorables Pets Set are 8 surprises to find including one of these adorable pets plus accessories, stickers and more!
- Rabbit Push Wooden Push &Pull Toy– (Ages 1+) This push and pull toy is perfect for the Easter season! It is great for those young walkers, giving them something fun to do as they scurry around the house! A fun thing about this specific push and pull toy is that it’s motion moves in a way that it makes the bunny look like it is hopping, such a fun touch!
Blue Orange Games
- Happy Bunny– (Ages 4+) This is a cooperative game which is always fun because then you can have fun while teaching your child about working as a team. The point of the game is to collect more carrots on your way through the farm than the farmer does. I played this a few times with my kids and it was a game that both of them were able to quickly catch onto. I also liked this game because it has a second game play option to play as each person on their own individual team where each person sees who can get the most carrots.
- Neon Jabber Ball Bunny– These toys are adorable! In the picture above this specific Jabber Ball is the one on the left. In the picture it shows it’s tongue sticking out which is what happens when you squeeze it. These toys really are super adorable.
- Jabb A Boo Bunny– This is a smaller Jabber Ball that includes a clip so it can be attached to things like a backpack or even a pant loop. Also that bear is stinking adorable!
- Jabber Bear jr.- This one is my favorite of the three because it not only sticks it’s tongue out but it also plays peek a boo when you squeeze it’s tummy. So fun! I would say that this is probably not a great toy for older kids who may go squeeze crazy, these toys do make a squeaking sound. My youngest loves these and is really good about squeezing them slowly so it does not get on my nerves, too much.
- Magic Pen Painting: Disney Jr. Muppet Babies Adventure Waits– (Ages 3+) This is a super fun activity book and fun because it is mess free. The left book above shows one of the pictures that my daughter colored with the “magic” pen which adds color to the picture. This book is full of adorable pictures of the baby Muppets.
- Tree Top Adventure– (Ages 2+) We love this brand! Their wall toys are incredible and so fun for all three of my kids. They are also awesome because they reduce clutter which is something I always love, less toys my kids or I have to clean up. The tree top toy is probably our favorite. It comes with a car that rolls down the track and the acorn on the bottom keeps it from falling to the ground.
- Musical Rail Track– (Ages 2+) This toy comes with a wooden mallet that can be kept right on top of the xylophone (even the extra pieces don’t become clutter). A great thing about these toys is that they stick right to the wall, all you have to do is pull off the back paper to reveal the adhesive underneath and stick to the wall. The toys can then be moved and re-stuck to a surface 3-4 more times.
- Busy Woodpecker– (Ages 9 months+) This one I would say is my one year old’s favorite of the bunch. All it is really is a wooden woodpecker that you can push it’s tail down and when you let it go it swings back pecking the tree part of the toy. It also has two wheels that you can spin around.
- Crroaky Door Knocker– (Ages 9 months+) This is the fourth item we got from Oribel (the four items we got can also be all bought together as a package which helps to reduce the overall price. This door knocker is fun and sticks right to any door. It is a fun way to help introduce the concept of knocking to young children.
Prime Time Toys
- Tidal Storm Hurricane Reusable Water Balls– (Ages 5+) These reusable water balloons are so fun and really work the way they sound they do. They fill up with water and then they suction themselves closed. You can then throw them and when it makes contact with something the water blasts out. They are very cool.
- Splash Bombs Hydro Lights Light Up Paddle Ball Set– (Ages 6+) These are shown on the far right in the above picture. It comes with two paddles that are made of what feels like silicone and it comes with a couple of the reusable water balloons. When you hit something with the paddles the middle of them light up giving more fun to it all!
- Splash Bombs Splash Sword Water Toy– (Ages 4+) This is a fabric sword that soaks up water. I would highly recommend buying at least two of these so that your child can have a sword fight with one of their siblings or one of their friends. It is not heavy at all and is very easy to carry and use for young children.
- Tidal Storm Aqua Strike Pump Action Water Blaster– (Ages 6+) This last product is a set of three water guns. We had so much fun having a family water gun fight, running around the front and back yards of our house. They worked great and they hold a good amount of water so you don’t always have to be filling it back up.
- Zangle– (Ages 6+) This is a fun game but one that definitely takes some thinking even for adults. The objective of the game is to create Zangles until all of your cards are used up. To make a Zangle you need to match up three cards where two of the cards have shapes that could be used to make the third card. I liked this game because it has a few different ways to play and one of those ways was to play solo which is what is shown above. So this is not just perfect for families who love to play together but also for those who may like to play by themselves sometimes.
South Beach Bubbles
- WOWmazing Concentrate Kit– This is what is shown above. Let me tell you this kit is a blast, the kids and I spent at least 30 minutes outside making these giant bubbles. It was not even hard at all to do it either, both of my kids were able to get bubbles just as big or bigger than the one pictured above. This is going to be an activity we do a lot this summer.
- WOWmazing Bubble Powder– This bubble powder only needs to be mixed with water and detergent and it makes a ton of really great quality bubbles. The bubble mixture can also be saved for later and saving it for later actually makes the bubbles even better the next time it is used!
- WOWmazing Bubble Concentrate Refill– This is the mix we used for the bubble that was made above. It was so simple to make, just pour the concentrate into a bowl and add water. This is awesome because they are able to save money because they don’t have to ship a huge container of bubble mixture but instead just a small packet.
- Spring Bunny Plush Sugarly Sweet– This bunny smells amazing and the scent is guaranteed for 2 years, that is a long time! Besides smelling like sweets it also is so soft and a perfect stuffed animal to snuggle with.
- Spring Smencils– I wish that there was an ability to send you all the scent of these amazing pencils and other products because seriously they all smell so good. I love how each of these pencils come in their own little holder so that the scents don’t mix with one another, you can enjoy each one on it’s own without being overwhelmed with all of them at once.
- Sketch & Sniff Spring Gel Crayons– These crayons are my favorite crayons I have ever used. They do not only smell glorious but their colors are so bright and brilliant and they are so soft and very easy to color with.
- Water Magic: Strawberry– This last product is such a fun little activity book and one that can be reused over and over again. You just add water to the water pen and paint the pages with that water. The pages then change as they are painted. Once they dry they go back to how they started and they can be painted again. Also the end of the water pen smells amazing. The brand Scentco really does a fabulous job at getting their products to smell lovely.
Make it Real
- Neon-Brite Chains & Charms– This jewelry set has over 180 pieces in it. My daughter and I especially loved the cute colorful tassels that you can add onto your unique bracelets. I personally love that the pieces in this set can be used to make jewelry for girls of all ages!
- CuddleMob– These little cuties are so much fun to make and I love that no two will be the same because there are so many different choices on how to put yours together. It also has such a unique way of coloring their features, my daughter and I had a blast making our CuddleMob friends together!
- Scent-Sational Jewelry– This jewelry is a unique one. It not only includes lava beads, which I think is really cool, but it also has fruit punch fragrance so you can make your homemade jewelry smell as amazing as it looks!
- Rainbow Dream Jewelry– This set includes over 100 pieces of for making bracelets and stretchy rings! My daughter and I love he bright colors of the beads and the three adorable charms that come in this jewelry making set.
- Disney Descendants 3 Fashion Design Sketchbook– This final product from Make it Real is a new activity book that features the characters from the new Descendants 3 movie. It is a fashion design book and is perfect for any older child who has an eye for fashion.
Little Kids Inc.
- Peeps– These are also items that are not available yet but should be soon and are ones I highly recommend. These first ones are all Peep themed. The items on the left are chalk holders with chalk. It is a great way of being able to play with chalk and not have to get your hands messy. The egg product is a peep that hatches in water. It takes a couple of days, but it is fun to watch as it changes from an egg to a peep. The last Peep item that we were able to try out was a Peep squishy. It was soft and fun to squish up real small and watch it take it’s original form again.
- Jelly Belly– These Jelly Belly products are very fun. Both containers of bubbles smell amazing, just like candy (green apple and berry blue). The middle product is a bubble machine and it works great! It is also small so it is very easy to move or bring along with you.
Ok 2 Win Games
- 3 Up 3 Down– (Ages 7+) This games reminds me a lot of the card games called Scum. Although it has a couple different twists if you like Scum you will for sure like this game as well. It is geared towards children who are a little older because it does involve some more intense type of thinking but is a great party or family game.
- Boom Goes the Dynamite– (Ages 8+) This game is a little confusing to explain but it is a fun one. I would highly recommend checking out the Ok2Win website where they have demos of both of the games. This game is a little more involved than the last so it makes sense that it is recommended for a little older of a child but it is also a fun game to play as a family or at a party.
- Stem Lab– In this monthly subscription box you get up to 5 STEM experiments. It includes step by step instructions and science explanation cards.
- Stem Deluxe– This subscription box includes up to 10 STEM experiments. Along with the experiments you get a comprehensive experiment guide. While looking through this box I got flashbacks to science class and how it includes everything you need to put on your very own experiments including ways of tracking your findings.
- World Floor Puzzle– (Ages 5+) My daughter loves puzzles so this was one of the products I was very excited to do with her. It is a 100 piece puzzle and the pieces are very big but that does not mean it is a super simple puzzle. I really liked this puzzle because it is different from all other puzzles I have ever done. Each of the continents is it’s own little puzzle and then they all fit together inside the big outline puzzle of the oceans. It is a fantastic puzzle!
- Spell & Count Magnetic Play Board– (Ages 3+) This is a fun little board. It comes with all of the letters of the alphabet, multiple of each letter, numbers and pictures of things that start with each of the letters of the alphabet. It is a great thing for educational play.
- Foam Bath Toys– (Ages 3+) This last product from Stephen Joseph is great and one my kids use every time they take a shower. They stick great to the wall and are perfect for imaginative play while getting clean at the same time!
- Daisy Girls– This product is the one in the middle with the pink fringe. It includes two dolls, which are the daisy girls, and a bunch of items of clothing and accessories. The clothing and accessories mare magnetic as well as the dolls so that when you dress the dolls they don’t just fall off. There are lots of items to choose so your child can play for a long time without getting bored!
- Knock Knock Jokes Activity Tin– This tin includes a bunch of cards that have child friendly knock knock jokes. My children don’t really get these kinds of jokes yet because they are younger. The ones that I read I could really tell they would create tons ofGift laughs with a little bit older of kids.
- Daisy Girls Mermaids Magnetic Tin Playset– This is a magnetic tin to the far right in the picture. It comes with two pieces of thick paper that fits perfectly into the tin. Along with those there are clothing and accessory magnets that you can stick on top of the mermaid pictures.
- Farm Magnetic Tin Playset– This is similar to the mermaid tin but instead of mermaids they are farm magnets. My son especially liked this tin and setting up his very own farm.
- Construction Super Stickers– This is a HUGE pack of stickers having to do with a construction site. The stickers are not necessarily larger than usual stickers, it is just a really big book full of stickers.
- Dinosaur Super Stickers– Another HUGE sticker book but this time includes all about dinosaurs.
- Hoyle Seal Squad– (Ages 6+) Out of these four games this one is my personal favorite. It is a cooperative game where you are the seals and you want to get more fish than the walrus. My kids and I, especially my daughter, loved playing this game together.
- Hoyle Mixed Emotions– (Ages 6+) This game is great for working on memory and recognizing emotions. Although this game is geared towards older kids my son, who is 4, did do great with it!
- Hoyle Monkey, May I?– (Ages 4+) This is a great game for teaching self control and good manners. I liked this game because these are both things we are currently working on with my kids, especially my son. It was a fun way of reinforcing this with him.
- Hoyle Super Me!– (Ages 4+) This game has to do with recognizing ways that you can help those around you. It helps show your kids how to be a super hero in everyday life. My kids had so much fun finding and matching the super me with those who needed help.
- Quantum Pack Hello Yellow– Mad MattR is very similar to Kinetic Sand. The difference is that this is more firm than Kinetic so it is easier to form shapes. But it is harder to let it “melt” in your hand like Kinetic. This yellow Mad MattR is so bright and vibrant. The bag it comes in is resealable so you can store it and use it again later.
- Mad MattR Meteor Monsters– This is a mystery product. Inside the “meteor” you get a small pack of Mad MattR and a meteor monster. The monster is super stretchy and squishy. Then you can store it all back into the meteor because it closes back up.
- Pink MattR– The next item in the above picture is pink MattR. It comes in a small round dish with a lid. The package is small but it is filled to the brim with the Mad MattR.
- Unicorn Sparkle MattR– This is the last item in the above picture. This product has a fun twist. Inside it includes three colors of Mad MattR, pink, blue and white. It also includes a mold of a unicorn, a purple plastic cutting tool and a tube of glitter. It is perfect for any unicorn lovers!
All of the above items are products I would highly recommend as great options for gifts for this upcoming Easter. I tried to include a big range of products and ones that I know would not just be fun. I wanted them to be family friendly, educational and funny.
Let me know which of these items your are considering to get your kids! I would love to know which of them you are most interested in.
Leave a Reply