Saint Patrick’s Day has become a fun holiday since I’ve become a parent. I still don’t love the whole pinching thing, but I do love any reason to make crafts with my kiddos! I’ve scoured the internet and found 5 fun Saint Patrick’s Day ideas that are fun! There were many fun ones, but I want this fun day to be do-able and not stressful so I found simple ones that my 2-10 year old’s can enjoy! Check them out!
Saint Patrick’s Day Ideas
1. This fun “stained glass clover craft” from The Jenny Evolution is easy to do and would look lovely taped to the window with the sun shining through it! I think this is the one I’ll do first with my kiddos!
2. What kid doesn’t love ooey gooey slime? When I was in 7th grade I did a how to speech in my English class on how to make slime, then I gave samples to my entire class…they loved it. Mr. Layman, my teacher….not so much! ha ha! I still love to play with slime, so this easy to make recipe is definitely on our list! See how to make it on Royal Baloo Blog!
3. This next one will literally take less than 10 minutes to do with all 4 of my kids and they are stinkin adorable! A Rainbow Chain with a pot of gold at the end of it! Thanks for the idea Crafty Morning!
4. This paper plate pot of gold twirler is adorable too! We once did a paper plate craft like this at story time at the library and the kids LOVED IT!
5. You know after all this crafting, we are going to be ready for something delicious-so how about a shamrock shake? Two weeks ago we went to McDonald’s for my daughter’s birthday dinner and they had accidentally made an extra one and we were the lucky recipients. Now my 10 year old is hooked! With this copy cat Shamrock Shake recipe from Creme De la Crumb my 10 year old will think she’s hit the pot of gold!
What does your family do for Saint Patrick’s Day? Do you have any traditions? If so I want to hear!