Recently I made a conscious decision to start eating better and that meant I needed to find some healthier snacks that both myself and my children would enjoy eating. This quickly posed itself as a problem with my picky toddler and my love for things tasty and sweet. One snack I did find to be one everyone in the family liked is popcorn. I learned how to make it myself on the stove sprinkled with olive oil and a little bit of garlic salt and it was delicious but I was still craving more flavor and not liking how I was ending up with burnt popcorn half the time. Well I think I found my solution to all these problems with Skinny Pop. It is delicious, way better than some of the previous popcorns I loved to eat, and it is easy to grab and go.
10 Reasons I Love Skinny Pop
1. Skinny Pop comes in 4 different flavors.
I have tried 2 of the 4 flavors and I have liked them both a lot. My favorite of the 2 that I tried was the white cheddar, this was one of the flavors I would crave but I could never figure out a way to make that flavor myself so now I am glad I have found a healthy version to indulge my craving.
2. Skinny Pop comes in one serving packages.
Skinny Pop does come in big bags, like ones you would find potato chips in, but I love these cute one serving bags. With the big bags of Skinny Pop I usually find myself eating at least half the bag, if not more, in one sitting because it is just so good so I love that they have these one serving bags so I can easily track how much I am eating.
3. Skinny Pop is Non GMO.
4. Skinny Pop is preservative free.
5. Skinny Pop has no artificial flavors.
6. Skinny Pop has zero trans fat.
7. Skinny Pop is Gluten, dairy, peanut, and tree nut free.
8. Skinny Pop is the perfect serving size.
This pile of popcorn fit perfectly in a cereal bowl which is usually the measurement I use for my snacks so how perfect could that be?
9. Skinny Pop comes in a sweet flavor.
True I have not had this flavor before, it is their newest flavor, but I am always craving sweet so this would be perfect for me.
10. Skinny Pop is delicious!
Skinny Pop really is one of my all time favorite snacks and probably has been for at least 2 years. Every time I eat it I am amazed at how flavorful it is without having preservatives or butter since the original flavor tastes just like buttered popcorn!
One word of advice would be that before you open your Skinny Pop make sure to shake the bag a little, this will help the seasoning that has dropped to the bottom of the bag get dispersed for an even better taste experience.
Let me know in the comments below if you have tried Skinny Pop and why you love it.
*I received samples of the products mentioned above for free to facilitate this post. All opinions are mine.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Hugaboo is the Comfy way to Teach Your Baby to Sit Up - 12/07/2017
- Getting Your Child Ready for KinderGarten is Made Easier with the All Ready for Kindergarten Readiness Kit from Learning Resources - 11/30/2017
- Four Games That are Sure to Bring a Smile to Your Family and Make for the Best Game Nights; Goliath Games - 11/29/2017