With my due date coming up so quickly I have been looking at a lot of baby products for my little boy because with him having an older sister we have about 4 items in our whole house that is not made specifically for girls. I especially love to find products that are ones that my new baby can use as well as his older sister because even the ones that aren’t made for toddlers most likely will be tried out by my curious little girl, and most likely broken by her too! One product I came across recently that is one of my favorite baby/toddler products is the floor pillow for kids from Pello.
The story of how Cindy the creator of the Pello floor pillow came to be is a fun one. She loves to sew and did it often when her oldest was a baby. When she would sew she kept her baby in the room with her so she could be close to him but she ran into a problem. She would put him on a blanket on the floor but she didn’t think this was very comfortable for her baby, or very warm, so she tried putting her baby in between two pillows but this resulted in her baby hitting his head against the ground between the pillows. Since she was now stuck she put her sewing talent together with her brain power and she created the comfortable floor pillow known as the Pello. Now her baby would be warm and have a bonk free head no matter what position he was in!
Some of the benefits of this floor pillow that are endorsed by Pello are:
- It helps babies who have acid reflux because of how they will be lying at an angle.
- When your baby is learning to sit up they will be protected when they fall because there is soft padding all around them.
- The raised sides of the Pello will support your baby during tummy time which is recommended by pediatricians for at least 30 minutes a day.
- It can be turned into a fun game to crawl in and out of the Pello once your baby is learning and has learned how to crawl.
- It is machine washable!
- Pello does not have an expiration date, even my husband uses it while playing games on the weekends.
My daughter loves the Pello! she lays in it and sits in it and any way she relaxes in it just looks so comfortable! It is perfect for snuggling while watching television especially watching one of the many holiday movies now on Netflix.
She is comfortable in the Pello no matter which direction she is laying in it, she will always have head support and somewhere in the middle to put her bottom. I really think that Cindy created a fantastic product for kids, and adults, of all ages!
One of my favorite features about the Pello that was mentioned above is that it is machine washable. I know for a fact that my baby boy will get this dirty with spit up and blow outs but even with my toddler there are plenty of times that she will have the chance of getting the floor pillow dirty with her “jam hands” as my husband likes to call her always sticky hands! So it is a relief to know that I will not have to get down on my hands and knees to scrub the inevitable stains out but I can just pop it into the washing machine and let it do it’s magic!
As I leave you with one last picture of my adorable little girl I will also mention the giveaway we are hosting on the blog thanks to Pello! By entering you can have a chance of winning one floor pillow for your family as well!
To enter the giveaway fill out at least one of the entries in the rafflecopter below. The giveaway is open to those who are 18+ and in the US only. The giveaway ends 11/25 at 11:59 pm EST and the winner will be contacted by email and will have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Good luck!
Congrats to our winner Tia Wallner! Tia, you have been emailed and have 24 hours to reply or a new winner will be chosen!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*I received samples of the products mentioned above for free to facilitate this post. All opinions are mine.
Latest posts by Ashley (see all)
- Hugaboo is the Comfy way to Teach Your Baby to Sit Up - 12/07/2017
- Getting Your Child Ready for KinderGarten is Made Easier with the All Ready for Kindergarten Readiness Kit from Learning Resources - 11/30/2017
- Four Games That are Sure to Bring a Smile to Your Family and Make for the Best Game Nights; Goliath Games - 11/29/2017