I Love my Kids Blog | Media Kit
Thanks for considering partnership with I Love My Kids Blog. My name is Irina. I’m the founder of I love My Kids Blog. I started this blog in 2011 as a personal blog and online diary and it has blossomed into a popular family and lifestyle magazine. In the past 3 years my site has grown enormously and has become one of the top mommy and review blogs in USA. We now have 5 awesome writers on our team, who are also moms, that contribute to this site. Because of these people and our great team we will have more awesome stories.
This site is devoted to helping moms make informed decisions about products they wish to purchase for themselves or their family. By sharing our personal experiences and opinions about products, we endeavor to help make our readers lives a little easier. Along with family friendly product reviews, we write about recipes to cook quick and easy delicious meal for the family, DIY Projects to make fun projects with kids and parenting advice. We post about our kids and our husbands too and anything else comes to mind.Visit About us section to learn more about our team.
I love my kids Blog Stats: (Last updated November 2014)
Our blog focuses on family and kid friendly stories & products, green living, family-fun, toys, new fashion trends, easy healthy recipes and DIY crfts.
YouTube IrinaDavid 165,000+ Views
Page Rank: PR4
40,000 Page Views
32,000 Unique Visitors
6,000+ Blog Email Subscribers
Our top posts in the past month
Companies We have Worked With:
We have worked with companies such as Netflix, Cottonelle, Pampers, Huggies, Target, Pottery Barn Kids, Beyond Bedding, KidKraft, Mattel, Green Giant, L’il Critters, Brylane Home, Kraft, Cascade, Dunkin’ Donuts, Post, Kohls, Rosetta Stone and many more…
I love my kids Blog’s demographics:
* Ages 21-74
* United States, Canada, UK, Europe
Social Media Promotions
Email Irina email@example.com for rates and additional information.
Product review and giveaway guidelines.
Do you have a product, website, or store that you would like to submit for a review? If so, We would love to hear from you!
Please feel free to check out our About Tab for more information. Any questions – ask away!
We will review your product in a form of useful, quality blog content and your company can get an inexpensive, long lasting advertising and promotion.
Submitting a Review Request
We will write an honest review of your product. We have a great success rate in reviews because due to the fact that we thoroughly pre-screen the submissions and offers, before reviewing.
Once the review has been completed, we will post it on I love my Kids Blog and send a link to the company representative. Once posted on ILMK, users will have the opportunity to comment as well.
Submitting a request for a review is easy: please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Product reviews are free when you provide a full-size product for review.
- Minimum product value is $50.
- Product reviews are posted within 14 days of receiving product. If you need a review posted on specific date, please let me know beforehand.
- Product reviews can include links to the company’s website and/or Facebook and Twitter profiles (if requested)
- Product reviews are promoted on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+.
- Giveaways are free when associated with a product review.
- If you’d like me to host a giveaway without a product review, there is a fee.
- Giveaways can be for an actual product or a gift certificate.
- Giveaway Sponsors are responsible for shipping the prize to the winner.
- Giveaways can run for 1 or 2 weeks, 1 day, Flash Giveaway.
- Readers will be encouraged to visit your website and to follow your company on Facebook and/or Twitter as part of entry into the giveaway.
We do ask that all giveaway products be retained by the sponsor until the giveaway is over. We will work with you to customize the giveaway as you like. Winners will be selected using Random.org.
Giveaway posts normally will include a link to the company site and an image of the company logo. Giveaway posts are generally creative and in order to enter, users must ‘do something’.
Once the winner is selected and contacted we will provide you with their full name, shipping information and email address so you may ship their prize to them.
The names and emails of the winners are private and cannot be disclosed or sold to any 3rd party.
Please email Irina at email@example.com with any questions