Looking for some awesome sewing projects to do this year? After cruising through Pinterest, Facebook, and my favorite sewing blogs, I made my top five-must sew-sewing projects to do list for 2015 and wanted to share with you!
1.Potholder/Dishtowel Apron- I just have one question….who are these amazing people that come up with cute ideas like this? I see sets like these all the time for just a couple bucks! Simply sew the dishtowel to the pot holder, add some pleating, ribbon and you are DONE! These would be so easy to hand out for birthday gifts this year when my daughters get invited to birthday parties! This apron couldn’t get any cuter!!! I can’t wait to hit up the dollar store for a dishtowel set!
2. DIY Seat Belt Pillow- Have a little one whose head can’t stay upright in the car. Little cranked necks are so sad to see when it comes to my children! With the help of this easy DIY seat belt pillow your little one can rest and wake up without the cranked neck pain!
3.Sunbathing Companion-WHOA! I love this thing. I should start by saying, I don’t ever sun bathe, but I do go to the park a lot and this would be so nice to have while I’m watching the kiddos play! This sunbathing companion has an attached pillow, as well as pockets to transport all the things you need! So neat!
4. Girls Survival Kit– How adorable are these? An easy to do project made out of a pot holder. They have some super cute pot holders at the dollar store! What I love about this, is it is totally customize-able. It doesn’t just need to have band aids, gum, etc in it. It can be used for anything small that need’s it’s own place!
5. Hammock Chair– I have ALWAYS wanted a hammock. I have a nice screened in porch at my house, why not make myself a hammock chair to enjoy this summer!
What is on your to-sew list this year?
I want to hear! Tell me in the comments below.
Latest posts by Cj (see all)
- How to make a DIY wood pallet bike rack - 04/30/2017
- Polaroid Snap Touch Camera Review - 04/25/2017
- Harmless April Fools Day Pranks To Play On Your Kids! - 04/01/2017